Information and its use:
When using our website/services, or simply signing up for our newsletter, you are required to enter personal details such as:
- Your name
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone numbers
- Debit or credit card details (if needed)
We collect the information from you in order to:
- Provide complete access to our website
- Register as an authorized user on our website
- Inform you about all the latest products, deals and other information relevant to you. All information will be delivered to your preferred mode of communication (e-mail, or phone)
- Track your activity on our site. We may use this information in order to conduct our market research that will help us to deliver a customized service to our users. Our tracking activities do not have any impact on your surfing experience on our website and these activities are completely safe.
- Stop users from posting content that is inappropriate, offensive or objectionable.
Telephone: We may contact you personally if we feel there’s some issue regarding your order or even answer your queries. We may even call you to get some feedback about the products we offer.
Email: We reserve the rights to send emails to those who signed up on our website or posted any query. We will never spam you. If you are interested in not receiving any email from us, you can always unsubscribe us. All the emails are sent by our company and we don’t share your personal details with third party sites.
You have the full rights to update/modify your personal information attached to your account. You can send us an email to <email-address>. You even hold the right to inform us not to use your information for any of our advertising or marketing purposes.
Any questions about these terms may be directed through email to the support team of this website.